Custom Search

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti by Imola Racing


To mess around with perfection should be a sin. So the moment "Imola Racing" even began to mess with the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, the heavens should've opened and swallowed whole the German Tuner.

At least it seems Imola was smart enough to not touch the engine. Instead this is likely just body enhancements. I don’t have much info on the kit. I do know its being considered a widebody because of the enlarged fenders and wider tires. There are also new front and rear spoilers as well as a two-tone paint job that is reminiscent of the first generation Corvette.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi! I came across your site and thought it would be great for our clients for advertising needs. I hope to discuss further with you via email.

Please feel free to contact me at blogadvertiser@gmail.com now. Thanks. =)

Regards,
Donna

p.s: please state your blog URL when you email me.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

leisureforte said...

cool site. beautiful car. i almost feel bad calling it a car it's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I visited your site and found it quite interesting and good quality site. I thought a link exchange would be beneficial to both of us as it will increase search engine rankings and website popularity.

Please add my site link in the template section or home page. I will link your site in blogger template i.e. http://allamericanautotransport.blogspot.com/ - page rank 4.
Please add the following details to your website.

Title: Car Transport

URL: http://www.aaat.com


Send me your site details so I can link back at once.


If you are interested in link exchange, please email me as soon as possible,


Thank you,

Markus

Skyjacker said...

now thats a ride there,