Custom Search

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR

First time I saw the CLK-GTR was in a video game, Need for Speed III. It was probably the best vehicle in the game. Ever since I was a little kid I have loved the Mercedes. It runs in my my family. The CLK is probably one of the most perfect race cars ever built. Only 25 have been built for road use. More rare than then the SLR or Ferrari F50 the ClK-GTR has been built for the track and has proven it self on the track. The interior is like an airplane full of gauges and buttons that help you control the roaring V12 at the back of your skull. Low to the ground the rear spoiler keeps you in control at turns in high speeds.

Engine
Power bhp: 600
Torque lb-ft: 516
Red Line at RPM: 7800
Type: V12

Performance
Acceleration 0-60 mpg: 3.4 seconds
Top Speed mph: 191

Base Price: 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR - $1,573,000

No comments: